Hear Carlos Valdes-DaPena Interview with Dean on “Teaming with Ideas”
Intuitive Leadership Episode 114
Dean shares with Carlos:
- Why we want to be working with companies that are bravely and body focusing on the future,
- Cultural resource management,
- Why intuition should come out of the closet and into the boardroom,
- How we can include intuition into our most pressing decisions,
- Will artificial intelligence eventually replace intuition?
- How studying theatre evolved into learning and leading,
- 5 questions that any good mission statement should answer,
- Why teams need mission statements – not just companies,
- The foundations of the neuroscience of influence,
- VUCA in a world recovering from a pandemic,
- Returning to entrepreneurship after the stress of COVID.
Dean Newlund is the founder and CEO of Mission Facilitators International, a boutique training and development firm based out of Phoenix Arizona, with the sole purpose of helping organizations become more connected to their purpose and their people.