THE IMPORTANCE OF PRESENCE, PURPOSE & PLAY
Hear Dean Newlund Being Interviewed Recently On REWIRE
IN THIS EPISODE, Jason and Dean discuss:
Dean and his company work with Fortune 500 companies, nonprofits, and educational institutions around the country and the globe training teams in China, the UK, South America, the Middle East, India, and many other countries.
Dean is an author of articles and white papers and presents on the TEDX stage in Bend, Oregon, just last year. He is also the host of the popular podcast The Business of Intuition.
In this episode, Jason and Dean discuss:
- Making connections with ourselves and with others.
- Listening to more than just the resume and utilizing the entire person/employee.
- Creating sacred space and having a presence, purpose, and play.
- Holding meetings with your team to increase engagement and create new and better ideas.
- Shoot for the stars, speak things into existence, find your passion, and follow your gut.
- If the timing is right, people will come, and people will stay.
- Don’t worry about what you can’t control.
- Utilizing intuition, data, and information to lead us both in life and business.