Vaughn Granger: The Game of Growth
Vaughn Granger: As the founder of The Game Method and The Legion, host of The Rainmaker podcast, a serial entrepreneur, performance coach, and second-generation haberdasher, Vaughn Granger has dedicated his life to helping leaders reach their full potential. You can discover more about his methodology and insights on life, business, health, and relationships at http://www.VaughnGranger.com. In this episode.
Dean Newlund and Vaugn Granger discuss:
- Mistakes in branding when it comes to what clothes to wear
- Having your style
- How what you wear affects your mindset
- Why is branding important?
- Most mistakes done in branding when it comes to clothing are due to neglect and a lack of self-awareness.
- Often our clothes wear us and not the other way around.
- Clothes that you wear often trigger thought processes that translate to conscious actions
- Go all the way with your branding. What kind of clothes goes with what you stand for?
“That’s the power of clothing; if you learn to harness it, it could give you a competitive edge. It can be very transformational in self-confidence – either for or against.” — Vaugn Granger
See Dean’s TedTalk “Why Business Needs Intuition” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEq9IYvgV7I
Connect with Vaugn Granger:
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/