Tony Child: Success On Purpose
Tony Child is the Founder and Owner of Elevated Worldwide, whose mission is to elevate businesses worldwide through the daily process of creating habits that produce desired results. He focuses on helping companies reach their goals while implementing positive change in the lives of their employees with time-tested and research-based processes. Tony has mentored executives, high-performing entrepreneurs, and Olympic athletes. Aside from his active guidance, through his book “VisionShift: A 10-Week Program to Transforming Your Life, Company and Industry So You Can Have, Do and Give More”, Tony continues making a great impact on leaders’ lives.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Tony Child discuss:
- How mindset makes a huge difference
- Bringing awareness into our programming
- The disadvantage of living an unconscious life
- Shifting from “not enough” to “more than enough”
- If you change the way you see things then the things you see will change. Changing your thoughts from negative or neutral to positive can change results dramatically.
- Bring the unconscious out into the conscious mind. Through therapy, coaching, journaling, and looking at the beliefs you hold about life, you’ll be able to see what is essentially your “programming” and rewrite it as necessary.
- If we don’t make ourselves aware of our own internal programming, we will have the disadvantage of being controlled and limited by it subconsciously.
- Most people are programmed to see life from a lens of “not enough”. Confirmation bias sets in and we see evidence of what we already believe is true. Shift your lens from “not enough” to “more than enough”. One way to make progress in this is by practicing gratitude.
“We’ve got to rewrite some things because your beliefs right now – it’s not programmed to take you there.” — Tony Child
See Dean’s TedTalk “Why Business Needs Intuition” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEq9IYvgV7I
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.