The Power of Intuition Through Gratitude
Gina McAndrew, CHA, is President and Owner of a training and consulting business and is recognized as a leading resource for employee training and development. She specializes in management, leadership, experiential, and customer service training. Her twenty-five-year-old business has been built on more than thirty years of experience.
She has an unmatched ability to simplify the learning process into easy-to-understand language and concepts which helps to make employee skill enhancement a fun, as well as an enlightening experience. Gina has consistently demonstrated the ability to “walk the talk”.
Through her programs, presentations, products, and book, Gina empowers self-motivation in her clients so they can become their best selves.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Gina McAndrew discuss:
- Taking the opportunity to pause and think
- Useful tools and resources for remaining grateful
- How gratitude helps you survive sadness
- Expressing gratitude in the workplace
- The pandemic gave us a lot of bad stuff, but it also allowed us the opportunity to pause and think. The only way to survive and thrive at this current time is to live and breathe gratefulness.
- EFT or Emotional Freedom Technique is a good tool to use for healing a habit of fear. It involves tapping into specific points in your body to balance your body’s flow of energy.
- Living gratefully doesn’t mean blinding yourself to the awful realities that exist, it’s about seeing the positive. Don’t deny sadness, acknowledge it and use gratefulness as a tool to survive that sadness.
- People want to feel like their company or organization cares about them and values them. The best way to do this is to practice consistent expressions of gratitude. Thank your people for coming to work.
“You have to be intuitively connected to be grateful for things. You have to live it in every breath. Live in the moment of being grateful.” — Gina McAndrew
See Dean’s TedTalk “Why Business Needs Intuition” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEq9IYvgV7I
Connect with Gina McAndrew:
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/