Sarah Spencer: The Art of Intuition: Deep Listening for Igniting Creativity
What if drawing could unlock your team’s creativity and enhance communication in meetings? Join us as Sarah Spencer, a master facilitator and graphic recorder, reveals her unique process of visual storytelling. But be warned, as Sarah draws people into a world of creativity, there’s one question that remains unanswered: Can they harness the power of visual storytelling before it’s too late?
About Sarah Spencer:
Sarah Spencer excels at simplifying complexity through her unique visualizing skills, enabling her to convey organizational culture engagements as a visual story. With a diverse background as a published illustrator, writer, award-winning designer, creative workshop facilitator, graphic facilitator, and culture expert, Sarah offers invaluable expertise to organizations seeking to capture their culture through captivating visual representations that showcase growth and engagement.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Sarah Spencer discuss how to:
- Master the Power of Visual Storytelling: Unleash the potential of visual narratives for effective communication and engagement in meetings.
- Create a Comfortable Meeting Space: Enhance productivity and collaboration by crafting an environment that fosters open communication and creativity.
- Achieve Tangible Outcomes: Learn to translate ideas into concrete results, driving productivity and effectiveness in business meetings.
- Visualize Values for Communication: Harness the power of visual representation to convey and reinforce core business values in meetings.
- Build and Prototype for Creativity: Embrace a mindset of experimentation and innovation, leading to enhanced creativity and problem-solving in business settings.
“In a meeting, the ambiance of the space can either hinder or stifle creative juices. Creating the optimal learning space involves considering factors like lighting, room setup, and providing a comfortable environment that allows people to feel safe to take risks and be vulnerable.” — Sarah Spencer
Connect with Sarah Spencer:
Website URL: 26-letters.com
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/
X (Twitter): https://twitter.com/deannewlund
Show notes by Podcastologist: Hanz Jimuel Alvarez
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.