Sandra Crowe: Solving Your People Problems on Purpose
Sandra Crowe, MA, PCC, the author of Since Strangling Isn’t an Option, and “I Didn’t Sign Up for This! 7 Strategies for Dealing With Difficulty in Difficult Times” is a professional speaker, trainer, coach, and facilitator. Her focus is to impart communications skills to create awareness of ineffective behaviors and to move people and teams forward in their mission. Topics include: “How to Win in Difficult Interactions”, “Mindfulness: Moving from Chaos to Calm”, “Presenting to Diverse Audiences: From Nerves to Navigation”, “Three Fixes for the Five Team Dysfunctions”, “Dealing With Different Personality Types”, “What to Say to a Difficult Customer”
Past clients include: The Executive Office of the President, Marriott, Sony Corp., Southland Corp, Citicorp, The Discovery Channel, Sears, The Census Bureau, Union Labor Life Insurance, NASA, The Pentagon, Food and Drug Administration (FDA), National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Association of Female Executives, Wireless Infrastructure Association, National Older Workers Career Center, Social Security Administration, FBI, Dept. of Agriculture
Past Media Includes: NPR, CBS Morning News, To Tell the Truth, ABC7, WBAL-Baltimore, WUSA9, The Washington Post, The New York Times, LA Times, Cosmopolitan, Good Housekeeping, Woman’s World, Men’s Health, Dr. Toni Grant, WHUR, and To Tell the Truth(Will the real Sandra Crowe please stand up).
Sandra has a passion for International Culture having lived in West Africa and spent time in Israel, Europe, and Mexico, Central and South America having driven from her home in Washington, DC to El Salvador.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Sandra discuss:
- The Release Technique
- Experiencing loss and finding clarity.
- Participating in oneness and the collective experiences of our life. Reconnecting with others and ourselves.
- Finding more space for awareness, time for reflection, and understanding what your triggers are.
- The loss of control, loss of security, and loss of approval create tension within our lives.
- It’s important to remember a time in your life where you didn’t think it was going to be ok and remember things always work out one way or the other, even if it wasn’t the way you thought it would or wanted it to.
- Recognize that the physical body reflects the emotional body. Make sure you are listening to your body.
- Make a conscious decision whether to allow people to connect with you or not. Is it a good relationship for you?
“If you are alive at this moment you have indirectly signed up for this.”
— Sandra Crowe
Mentioned: The Release Technique by Lester Levinson
See Dean’s TedTalk “Why Business Needs Intuition” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEq9IYvgV7I
Connect with Sandra Crowe:
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/
Show notes by Podcastologist: Kristen Braun
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.