Rachel Richter: How To Create Greater Alignment with Yourself, Team, and Organizations
Rachel Richter is the Founder and Managing Partner of INLIGN, the premier alignment coaching and advisory practice for teams and organizations seeking to rectify misalignment and enable optimal functioning. Rachel describes alignment as “culture in action.” Out of further demand, she also founded align&thrive, the alignment coaching practice for individuals with the purpose of making thriving attainable personally and professionally.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Rachel Richter discuss:
- What alignment means
- Scaling alignment from the individual
- Rooting out the cause of misalignment
- The connection between alignment and intuition
- We intuitively understand to a certain extent what alignment means since we can feel it when we are not in alignment. There is alignment when actions accurately reflect priorities and intentions.
- Organizational alignment scales from the individual. Each one must see if they align with themselves while creating space between themselves and their role.
- If you are a leader in your organization and you can see a serious lack of alignment, then you need to seek out where the source of misalignment is. Each part of your organizational structure must be incentivized to work towards the same thing.
- Bringing more resurgence to alignment will bring more resurgence to intention and intuition and all these will maximize business performance and overall success.
“We don’t come to a place of seeing each other and being able to collaborate if we don’t have the same or mutually beneficial intentions.” — Rachel Richter
See Dean’s TedTalk “Why Business Needs Intuition” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEq9IYvgV7I
Connect with Rachel Richter:
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.