Pascale Brady: Challenge Coaching
Pascale Brady, founder and President of Global Life Coaching LLC is The Challenge Coach .
A business coach and consultant, life coach, and mentor coach with 30+ years of professional experience, both in the corporate world and as an entrepreneur, she guides executives and managers individually or as part of groups or teams to successfully master their challenges and effectively resolve problems. In her work, she draws upon The Coaches Training Institute’s (CTI) Co-Active model of coaching, Relationship Systems Coaching, Adlerian Psychology, Positive Psychology, Imago Theory, and Action Learning, to encourage courageous growth, respectful communication, and meaningful conversations. With a keen awareness of each client’s bottom line, Pascale draws upon vast corporate experience to productively lead executives and managers to realize better performance. Her unique style of coaching – fearless, energetic, and enthusiastic – is wrapped in deep human compassion, which has helped her many clients plow through obstacles to achieve desired results.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Pascale Brady discuss:
- Calming your brain and facing your day while persevering through tough situations.
- Being aware of the energy you are putting out into the universe.
- Being grateful and showing gratitude even when faced with hardship.
- Play your life: the coaching game.
- Most problems compared to dealing with this pandemic are trivial, it puts things in perspective.
- A challenge requires daily structure and a daily plan to get through while still being appreciative of yourself.
- The importance of recognizing the emotions the most strongly experienced in difficult situations.
- Creating a structure to give us back a sense of control.
“Coaches and therapists are a needed profession right now.” — Pascale Brady
See Dean’s TedTalk “Why Business Needs Intuition” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEq9IYvgV7I
Connect with Pascale Brady:
LinkedIn: The Challenge Coach
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/