Orrin Klopper: Why A Work Place Culture Must Celebrate The Inextricable Link Between Your Personal And Work Life
Orrin Klopper is the CEO of Netsurit, a $35M MSP firm, that grew to 300+ people and $35M in revenue through acquisitions and organic growth. Globally awarded Dreams program as a key part of the Netsurit aspirational culture.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Orrin Klopper discuss:
- The power of full engagement
- Harnessing the power of artificial intelligence
- Why you should be a better listener
- Dreaming bigger dreams
- When someone is balanced, healthy, purposeful, and able to be present in their work and their personal lives, they’re going to be a lot more productive and innovative.
- By harnessing the power of artificial intelligence as a way to uplevel or enhance products of our creative thinking, we’ll be able to use it to do greater things with lesser time.
- Listening is the quintessential human trait that cannot yet be copied by Artificial Intelligence. Engaging someone who has good listening skills brings greater quality to your thinking.
- Life is too short to not have dreams that scare you. Dream bigger dreams, don’t limit yourself. Even if you didn’t hit your big dream, you’ll still arrive somewhere higher than where you had been.
“One of the most sacred things we can do in our lives is to connect with other humans in a deep and meaningful way.” — Orrin Klopper
See Dean’s TedTalk “Why Business Needs Intuition” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEq9IYvgV7I
Connect with Orrin Klopper:
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.