Olly Wood: How To Integrate Your Mind, Body & Energy
Olly Wood was a former athlete turned entrepreneur, obsessed with performance and achievement. But as the demands of running a company took over, he found himself drowning in stress and burnout. That’s when something unexpected happened. A study on stress management in mice caught his attention and set him on a path to explore the impact of stress on the human body. Through his journey, Olly discovered the power of intuition and self-awareness, and how they could be harnessed to manage stress and improve well-being. Are you ready to join Olly on this journey towards a more balanced and fulfilling life?
About Olly Wood:
Olly Wood is the owner of the Body Reset. A premium health coaching service focused on helping business owners and entrepreneurs elevate their energy, body, and mind. They have coached thousands of clients through a unique framework to fix your gut, rebuild your energy and feel confident in your own skin over 40.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Olly Wood discuss how to:
- Discover techniques to regain control over your stressors and protect yourself from potential burnout.
- Learn the crucial role gut health plays in maintaining overall health, performance, and happiness.
- Explore the significance of intuition and self-awareness in effectively managing tension and turmoil.
- Gain strategies to establish stress tolerance and make health a prime focus in your life.
- Understand the importance of comprehensive health, encompassing physical, digestive, and psychological aspects.
“It’s not about how busy or difficult a task is, stress comes down to other factors like whether it should be on your plate or not, and if it’s in your genius zone. ” — Olly Wood
Connect with Olly:
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/
Show notes by Podcastologist: Hanz Jimuel Alvarez
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.