Misha Rubin: What’s Next For Your Career?
In a moment that would change everything, Misha Rubin sat among colleagues and heard a quiet voice urging a departure from the corporate path. This unexpected twist in Misha’s story led to a courageous leap, ultimately shaping the development of the Career Leap Method. What could have prompted such a drastic change? The answer lies in Misha’s compelling journey of self-discovery and purpose-driven career choices.
About Misha Rubin:
Misha Rubin is a career educator and CEO of The Career Leap. His mission is to facilitate meaningful intentional changes at work and in life. He helps executives and professionals reinvent careers, find dream jobs, and thrive at work.
He was a Partner at Ernst & Young, where he spent 15 fruitful years of his career. He sold and managed hundreds of millions worth of projects and guided the careers of hundreds of professionals.
His 20-year corporate experience, personal quest for meaning, and work with hundreds, birthed The Career Leap method, a guided actionable inquiry that is structured for you to discover and pursue your next career move. Misha has worked with hundreds to reinvent their careers, start new businesses, and re-energize their lives.
Born and raised in Ukraine, Misha is on the board of Worldwide Orphans (WWO), a non-profit that supports children at risk globally, and in 2022 he founded Children of Ukraine to support children with trauma during and post Russian invasion. Misha received the 2022 Humanitarian Award for his work in Ukraine. Misha is an adoptive parent of 3. He is the recording artist of “Are We Ready”, an album of his original songs, which was released in 2013 under the artist name Misha Lyuve.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Misha Rubin discuss:
- Exploring the alignment between career development and personal values to achieve fulfillment in your professional life.
- Discovering the significance of self-discovery and exploration in various career paths for informed decision-making.
- Recognizing the crucial role of managers in supporting and nurturing individual career growth and development.
- Strategizing intentional career shifts by making informed choices for meaningful professional advancement.
- Embracing The Career Leap Method as a transformative approach for achieving meaningful and fulfilling career changes.
“Exploration is risk-free. If you do a thorough exploration, you can actually eliminate a lot of risks and fears.” — Misha Rubin
Connect with Misha Rubin:
Website URL: thecareerleap.com
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/
X (Twitter): https://twitter.com/deannewlund
Show notes by Podcastologist: Hanz Jimuel Alvarez
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.