Marc Reifenrath: How to Make Your Company’s Culture Your Secret Sauce
Marc Reifenrath is the co-founder and CEO of Spinutech. Spinutech has grown from a University Dorm start-up over 20 years ago to a multinational digital agency with 150+ team members across the U.S. In that capacity, he understands firsthand how critical a company’s culture is to achieving and maintaining success.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Marc Reifenrath discuss:
- Networking is worth your time
- Confidence could be the difference
- Finding competitive team players
- Creating collisions in the online workplace
- Networking events are worth your time. Getting the support of many different people that have different specialties is the best way to grow your business.
- Confidence could be the difference between a sale and a rejection. People want to know that what you’re saying is going to happen as good as you’re saying if not better.
- You want somebody who’s confident, competent, and competitive in your team but you want that person to be able to use that competitive energy to benefit the whole team and the whole organization, not just themselves.
- In the online space, you need to be intentional in creating collisions between people. Leaders need to be more personal, and show their sincerity by really letting somebody say how they are.
“We were saying the same things, but it was being heard differently because we’re saying it differently. That confidence, that’s what people buy a lot of the time.” — Marc Reifenrath
See Dean’s TedTalk “Why Business Needs Intuition” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEq9IYvgV7I
Connect with Marc Reifenrath:
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.