Mandi Graziano: Introducing Business Bedside Manner to Impact Your Business and Life
Mandi will solve your company’s sales problems, quickly. Through her one-on-one or group coaching, she has a track record for increasing sales & the speed of closing deals. She curates creative closing tactics, inspires clever ways of finding new business, teaches more effective time management & educates the best ways to listen to the voice of the customer. She is your company’s fun & creative secret weapon. Her 23 years of experience in leadership roles in sales, management, business, and hospitality give her a unique edge to help your company thrive. Most importantly, Mandi uses humor, fun, and stories to motivate you or your team to make your business better.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Mandi Graziano discuss:
- What makes a salesperson great
- Utilizing technology to socialize
- Having a quick response time
- Looking into pink flags
- A good salesperson has passion for their product or service, knowledge of their product and service, and is a good listener.
- Technology doesn’t have to separate us. We can use it to our advantage to connect with people in meaningful ways that we couldn’t have otherwise.
- If you can get responses back better than your competitors, you’ll probably win. One thing that could help you have a faster response time is by making sure that you have product knowledge.
- Don’t ignore pink flags. Acknowledge them and plan for them before they turn into a red flag. Listen to your gut feeling.
“If you are an educator and a good listener, you can be a good sales person.” — Mandi Graziano
See Dean’s TedTalk “Why Business Needs Intuition” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEq9IYvgV7I
Check out Mandi’s book, “Sales Tales: The Hustle, Humor, and Lessons from a
Life in Sales” by clicking here: https://www.amazon.com/Sales-Tales-Hustle-Humor-Lessons-ebook/dp/B09CLRS7R9
For the audiobook version of “Sales Tales”, click this link: https://www.amazon.com/Sales-Tales-Hustle-Humor-Lessons/dp/B09WRSQW6V/
Connect with Mandi Graziano:
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.