Joe Keeley: Disrupt Your Company Before Others Do
Joe Keeley is a dynamic, yet thoughtful entrepreneur and conscious leader. As such, Keeley is the CEO and Co-founder of JustiFi Technologies, a venture-backed fintech business providing payments and fintech infrastructure and strategy for vertical SaaS platforms. JustiFi exists to accelerate the potential of vertical SaaS platforms by bringing optimized embedded payments and beyond payments fintech solutions to bear resulting in increased value for the platform of 3-5X with a remarkably lower cost of ownership.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Joe Keeley discuss:
- What is FinTech and what can it do for your business?
- Disrupting yourself with FinTech
- Making relationships with your customers stickier
- Preparing for a disruption
- FinTech allows companies to be able to provide services that traditionally only banks could, like storing money or giving their customers loans to avail of their products and services.
- Open up your mind to the possibility of your company having FinTech potential. It’s a good way of disrupting yourself before another company can disrupt you.
- Embedding financial products and services into your company’s ecosystem makes your relationship with your clients and customers stronger and stickier. There’s a lot of money to be made from implementing FinTech in your business.
- If you want to prepare for disruption, you’ve got to think about how customers today and tomorrow would want their consumer experience to be. How would they like to interact?
“By embedding financial products and services inside of one’s ecosystem, you make that relationship more sticky. You’re adding value to those customers, which makes you look good. It’s also a defensive strategy, because you know, someone else is gonna have a harder time taking them away from you. The final kicker is, there’s actually a lot of money to be made.” — Joe Keeley
See Dean’s TedTalk “Why Business Needs Intuition” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEq9IYvgV7I
Connect with Joe Keeley:
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.