Jenn Beninger: Why You Should NEVER Go Outside Your Comfort Zone to Reach Your Goals
Jenn Beninger is the Genius Unlocked Founder and CEO of Genius Unlocked Institute, a board-certified company, where she coaches, mentors, and transforms leaders’ personal and professional lives. Through her thousands of hours of executive experience, Jenn has refined the art of coaching others on how to delve into what’s holding them back and guiding them to successfully live in their purpose by calling on their intuition. With her deep understanding of energy work, intuition, communication skills, and mindset work, Jenn is able to produce more breakthrough results than she or her clients could dream of.
“Achieving Mastery” is one of Jenn’s core values, and it has been at the center of her education, training, and work. From fortune 500 companies to holding executive positions in the coaching industry, managing teams of coaches, developing coaching curricula, teaching business development skills, and running transformational leadership events, Jenn has helped coaches in nearly every area reach their full potential.
Jenn has developed her genius and true purpose by combining her numerous accolades. Jenn boasts a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and is also a board-certified trainer at the master level in Neuro Linguistic Programs (NLP), NLP Coaching, Hypnotherapy, Time Line Therapy, as a Certified Coach through John Maxwell, and a Master Reiki Teacher.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Jenn Beninger discuss:
- Going from functional to optimal
- Doing a mind dump to get to deeper thoughts
- Assessments are just tools
- The goal of communication
- Being optimal is all about going beyond functional. It’s about operating in excellence, manifesting everything that one’s heart desires knowing that one deserves it, can maintain it and that it’s going to create the life one wants.
- To get to the unconscious mind, you have to do a mind dump by consciously asking yourself questions repeatedly and getting deeper and deeper into the issue.
- Assessments are just tools. People change and characteristics and values are not set in stone. You’re not forever doomed to whatever a test describes you as, you have the power to change and create the life you want.
- Don’t focus only on the outcome, focus on the quality of the communication because that is the goal of communication.
“Your conscious mind is the goal setter, your unconscious mind is the goal getter.” — Jenn Beninger
See Dean’s TedTalk “Why Business Needs Intuition” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEq9IYvgV7I
Connect with Jenn Beninger:
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.