Jeff Klubeck: How to Make Behavior the Evidence of Your Integrity
In this episode of Business of Intuition, Jeffrey “Jeff” Klubeck tackles the timely issue of integrity. Jeff unravels the issue and explains its meaning, including how to translate it into real, sustainable changes. Tune in to this episode to gain insights from an acclaimed author, which may change the way you view honesty, integrity, and the workplace dynamic.
About Jeff Klubeck:
Jeffrey Klubeck is the author of The Integrity Game, which is evolving into a comprehensive soft skills development company. He is also an upbeat and charismatic coach and consultant. He focuses on how to make businesses and entrepreneurs thrive while not losing a sense of what makes a company outstanding: Leadership. Jeffrey is a successful author that has worked with small and big businesses.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Jeff Klubeck discuss how to:
- Unlock the true meaning of integrity as a tool for effective communication and strong relationships.
- Value your own well-being and integrity to be able to help others better.
- Understanding the concept of integrity as a behavior associated with a value.
- Find your purpose and the purpose of your actions to attain a broader understanding of life, values, and personal goals.
- Assess when saying the word ‘integrity’ whether we look within or if we are judging others.
“We are usually guilty of what we’re willing to accuse another of.” — Jeffrey Klubeck
Connect with Jeffrey:
Twitter : https://twitter.com/getaklu?lang=en
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/
Show notes by Podcastologist: Hanz Jimuel Alvarez
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.