Janet Fish: Entrepreneurial Intuition
A reformed corporate executive turned serial entrepreneur, Janet has found her passion in coaching others. Known and a PAK (professional ass-kicker), Janet challenges her clients to get out of their way and get into massive action using the 10-step process she’s developed while coaching over 1000 entrepreneurs in 16 countries. Janet helps her clients start or grow their business, make lots of money and invest it for long-term growth and security. Janet is the Breakaway Entrepreneur Podcast host and author of the Amazon best-selling book Quit Your Day Job – 10 Steps to Finding Financial Freedom 2nd Edition.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Janet Fish discuss:
- The entrepreneurial mindset.
- Stepping into roles you wouldn’t usually take on or be comfortable with.
- Empowering your employees to be creative and think independently.
- Stepping away from your career to become an entrepreneur.
- The entrepreneurial mindset is something that you are both born with and that you can learn.
- Be willing to take risks and be comfortable learning from failure.
- Don’t get in your way by making excuses for why things won’t work.
- Have someone you can talk to that will give you the advice you need, not just the advice you want to hear.
“Don’t think you have to do it alone. It takes a community if you don’t have one find one.” — Janet Fish.
See Dean’s TedTalk “Why Business Needs Intuition” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEq9IYvgV7I
Connect with Janet Fish:
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/