James Fair: Lessons Learned from a Rags to Riches Journey
In a world where James Fair seemed destined for mediocrity, an unexpected twist of fate sent him hurtling towards a transformative journey of personal growth. From the depths of low self-esteem and limited opportunities, he defied the odds and rose above his circumstances. But just as James thought he had conquered his demons, a new challenge emerged, threatening to unravel everything he had worked so hard for. Stay tuned as we delve into the gripping tale of James Fair’s resilience and leadership, where the path to success takes an unexpected turn…
About James Fair:
With over 35 years of experience in IT, 30 years in Leadership, and a dozen years in the interpersonal workspace, James Fair combines his love for IT and cybersecurity with his passion for Leadership development.
Now, James teaches other IT professionals and IT Leaders how to be their best. He believes in creating high-performance teams through people-first focused leadership. From corporate teams to individual coaching, James leads with passion and purpose.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and James Fair discuss how to:
- Develop resilience by learning key strategies for personal transformation in leadership.
- Embrace change and confront fears to unlock personal growth and achieve success in your career.
- Discover the transformative power of rock-bottom moments and how they can propel you forward in your leadership journey.
- Harness the importance of intuition and decision-making to make impactful life choices that lead to personal and professional fulfillment.
- Build trust with your team through open dialogue and courageous conversations that foster collaboration and growth.
“If you take care of the people, everything else will follow. ” — James Fair
Connect with James Fair:
Website URL: https://www.executech.com/
X/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/executech
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/
X (Twitter): https://twitter.com/deannewlund
Show notes by Podcastologist: Hanz Jimuel Alvarez
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.