Jadi Kindred: Intuitive Business Connections
Jadi has built a very successful career helping entrepreneurs build successful businesses using intuition as their guide. She’s a Canadian-born author, entrepreneur, and world traveler. She has written a book called Intuitive Business Connections. She is passionate about helping other entrepreneurs and business professionals live more intuitively, and authentically, and have a balanced joyful life.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Jadi Kindred discuss:
- Learning to trust your intuition
- Pushing intuitive guidance away
- How to reach your highest potential
- Intuition is for everyone
- A good lifestyle will enable you to have an access to your intuition. Try to listen to your intuition and be bolder to face life.
- Sometimes you need to be extra careful about your decisions especially when your intuition is warning you.
- Through meditation, you can access the highest part of your intuition.
- Everyone has access to their intuition, even people differ in terms of intelligence, confidence, and needs.
“When you start to live life following your intuition, you have to do the uncomfortable. And for me that’s walking on stage.” — Jadi Kindred
Connect with Jadi Kindred:
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/
Show notes by Podcastologist: Angelica Rayco
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.