Heather Smith: How Conversational Videos are Improving The Human Experience
Do you want to revolutionize communication and engagement through immersive storytelling? Look no further! Heather Smith has the solution to help individuals interested in interactive storytelling learn from celebrities and experts, and achieve unparalleled levels of connection and engagement with their audiences.
About Heather Smith:
Heather Smith is the Co-Founder and CVO of Storyfile – an interactive Conversational Video AI Platform that uses advanced natural language processing and artificial intelligence to make video interaction feel just like a real conversation. StoryFile’s technology will allow people to have conversations with video, removing the boundaries of time and space, so that we can experience all kinds of conversations and learn from individuals whenever and wherever we want. At the heart of Heather’s work is the underlying need to share, preserve and learn from the human experience. Heather Smith has been featured on NBC’s The Today Show, The New Yorker, The BBC, and on 60 Minutes.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Heather Smith discuss:
- Embracing the exciting possibilities of Story File’s AI-facilitated conversational video platform across various scenarios
- Grasping the crucial importance of human interaction and nonverbal signals in enriching training and communication experiences
- Evaluating the versatility of Story File for developing interactive memoirs, employee bios, and other captivating content
- Examining the utility of Vigilant’s cutting-edge AI voice analysis system in cultivating emotional intelligence and effective communication in professional environments
- Recognizing the role of voice analysis in gauging emotional states and nurturing stronger bonds
“It’s that curiosity that when you ask questions and you engage with an individual and you’re able to have a conversation, you learn six times more effectively.” — Heather Smith
Connect with Heather:
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/
Show notes by Podcastologist: Hanz Jimuel Alvarez
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.