Hadi Radwan: How To Promote Intuition And Teamwork In Virtual Environments
Hadi Radwan is a serial entrepreneur, venture builder, and insurtech expert. He is the Co-Founder of Asteya, an insurance company that aims to make income insurance accessible to everyone regardless of gender, income, or age.
Hadi has over 15 years of experience in managing, creating, and developing growth strategies for start-ups and large organizations. As a venture builder, Hadi specializes in new market entry, multiple discipline leadership roles, growth hacking, and capital raising.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Hadi Radwan discuss:
- Focusing on finding the right people
- Making your customers and investors happy
- Automation and collaboration
- Communication in virtual spaces
- In service-based businesses like insurance, your most important asset is the people working for you. When you focus on finding the right people, they’ll get the right product to the right people.
- The three pieces of the puzzle in business are customers, investors, and employees. The most critical piece to the puzzle is the employees as they are the link that will make both the customers and the investors happy.
- Automation and collaboration are the keys to staying efficient in a virtual environment. Determine which tasks are more appropriate for automation and which will be made more efficient through collaboration.
- The intuitive side of communication is held back in virtual meetings. Without seeing the body language, so much is lost in the message and the probability of being misunderstood becomes higher.
“We focus more on finding the right people and hopefully the right people will get the right product to the right customer.” — Hadi Radwan
See Dean’s TedTalk “Why Business Needs Intuition” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEq9IYvgV7I
Connect with Hadi Radwan:
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.