Giselle Mascarenhas: The 5 C’s to Social Media Success
Giselle compassionately answers the pain point of “how” concerning building influence and community across social platforms. It is about extracting your magic, creating a purpose-driven brand, and sharing where your core customer can feel relief knowing you exist. Her unique perspective and talents were featured in Yahoo. Finance, Thrive Global, and Buzzfeed. Giselle teaches on a global scale, including the women’s organization Femcity and has courses, programs, and tips at www.boldinstatute.com
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Giselle Mascarenhas discuss:
- Building a social media mindset.
- The hidden opportunities within social media.
- Pillars, Campaign strategies, facets, content flow, and long-form content.
- The 30-30 method of prospecting.
- Be a resource to build value so that people can find you on social media.
- Write 10-15 posts a day, being sure to include reels, lives, photos, and templates.
- Document your day with photography to make people feel like they know you.
- Learn how to use each social media platform before trying to utilize them.
“You can’t corporate your way into people’s hearts.” — Giselle Mascarenhas.
See Dean’s TedTalk “Why Business Needs Intuition” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEq9IYvgV7I
Connect with Giselle Mascarenhas:
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/