Donna Serdula: How To Forge Strong Relationships On LinkedIn That Blossom In The Real World
Unleash the power of LinkedIn as job seekers and thought leaders connect, optimize profiles, and navigate the delicate balance of showcasing their expertise without appearing desperate, sparking interest and potential action from employers.
About Donna Serdula:
Donna is the founder and president of Vision Board Media, a professional branding company that helps individuals and companies tell their unique stories on LinkedIn and beyond. Bringing dynamic brand storytelling to the masses and empowering people to dream big – that’s the ink in her pen.
It’s her Website LinkedIn-Makeover.com where she and her team of over 20 writers and coaches help people collide with opportunity and transform their lives via future-forward career branding.
She has authored two editions of LinkedIn Profile Optimization FOR DUMMIES. She’s shared her LinkedIn expertise at global conferences, presented keynotes and workshops, and featured on a number of high-profile news outlets.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Donna Serdula discuss how to:
- Discover the consequential role of LinkedIn’s algorithms in fostering visibility and stimulating engagement.
- Uncover the power of a gripping narrative for your LinkedIn profile.
- Gain a clear understanding of how to effectively harness LinkedIn, whether you’re on a job hunt or aiming to elevate your status as a thought leader.
- Learn how to refine your LinkedIn profile to draw in the right kind of professional opportunities.
- Ascertain how to establish a strong network and position yourself as a thought leader on LinkedIn.
“Your LinkedIn profile is not your resume, it’s a digital introduction and a first impression. Make it a professional manifesto that tells your story and makes people want to connect with you.” — Donna Serdula
Connect with Donna Serdula:
Website URL: https://www.linkedin-makeover.com/
X (Twitter): https://twitter.com/donnaserdula
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/
Show notes by Podcastologist: Hanz Jimuel Alvarez
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.