Donna Loughlin: How Visionaries Create Followers
Donna Loughlin is the Founder of LMGPR and known for her work with futurists and innovators. She has launched more than 500 companies, taking them from stealth to market leaders since forming her agency in 2002.
She is also the host of BeforeItHappened, a leading narrative podcast featuring visionaries and the moments, events, and realizations that inspired them to change our lives for the better.
Donna excels in the realm of storytelling and uses those skills to propel new companies into the mainstream.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Donna Loughlin discuss:
- How robots could improve working conditions
- Listening will never be obsolete
- Opening ourselves up to change
- How to be more innovative
- Robots are not taking our jobs but there are jobs that robots are very willing to take, jobs that are either too tedious or too dangerous for human beings.
- You can never take the human factor out of industry and life. Only people have the ability to listen, understand, and have empathy for others. Making decisions and other cognitive functions are other examples.
- We need to have more gratitude and less attitude. Be open to change and to conversations especially when there are differences in opinions.
- Surround yourself with talented people. Ask questions and learn from others. Know your talents and apply them.
“Robots can perform tasks and can do some miraculous things. But they can’t replace our cognitive thinking, human engagement, and interaction.” — Donna Loughlin
Connect with Donna Loughlin:
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.