David Carter: Shaping The Future Generation Of Our Workforce
If you’re feeling frustrated with your employees’ lack of motivation and commitment, despite offering incentives and rewards, then you are not alone! Many HR managers and leaders are struggling to achieve the desired result of improved performance and productivity. Instead of seeing positive changes, you may be witnessing a decline in work ethic and engagement.
About David Carter:
David Carter is a serial entrepreneur otherwise known as ‘the World’s Leading CEO Mentor’, with 40+ years’ track record in creating innovative businesses, and mentoring leaders and influencers around the globe. Entelechy Academy is the entelechy of David’s career and his legacy project, where he gathered brilliant minds in education, coaching, and professional organizations to support millions in becoming the best version of themselves.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and David Carter discuss how to:
- Recognize the significance of sculpting your character to mark a successful professional and personal life.
- Learn how strengthening your fundamental skills can address the prevailing ‘soft skills crisis.’
- Realize how coaching can profoundly aid your character development and catalyze your growth journey.
- Grasp the capacity of every individual to morph their personalities and beat the challenges we carry from the past.
- Discern the unexpected influence of technological advancement and the dire necessity to hone human traits not yet available to AI.
“Character determines destiny. Where we end up in life is a direct function of our character.” — David Carter
Connect with David:
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/
Show notes by Podcastologist: Hanz Jimuel Alvarez
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.