Daniel Mangena: Unlocking your money DNA
Daniel Mangena is an International Speaker, Best-Selling Author, Broadcaster, and Coach. He is best known for his highly successful Micro2Millions program, being the author of Stepping Beyond Intention, and his Do it With Dan and Beyond Success podcasts. He is completely self-made and has spent decades perfecting his world-class coaching methodology.
His mission statement: “To spearhead an evolutionary uplift in universal consciousness, by awakening people to the importance of their unique role and enabling them to manifest their dream life.”
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Daniel Mangena discuss:
- What is our natural state?
- Making your inner self respond
- Embracing moments of contrast
- Make more by expending less
- Abundance is our natural state. Getting to abundance would actually require reconnecting with that natural state.
- Your inner self doesn’t respond to just mere words, it responds to the emotional context behind those words. There must also be some foothold behind every input. You can’t just say that you are, you’ve got to be.
- Moments of contrast, which at the moment might feel like the worst thing that could happen to us, are actually some of the best things that could happen for us if it causes us to shift into a better perspective and find a new way that’s better.
- You can make more by expending less. You can go to the next level without sacrificing your family, your mental health, or your psychological state. You only have to get everything into a state of flow.
“Our natural birthright of abundance does not require hustling, it just requires us to be in flow and do the natural thing of creating value.” — Daniel Mangena
See Dean’s TedTalk “Why Business Needs Intuition” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEq9IYvgV7I
Connect with Daniel Mangena:
Join Club House: https://www.joinclubhouse.com/@dreamerceo
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/