Dana Barbato: ACT to Change Your Culture: Accountability + Civility = Trust
Dana Barbato is Founder and CEO of InvestiPro, a cloud-based workforce investigation platform designed to hold employees and leaders accountable to safety and behavior standards and encourage engagement with a portal that collects ideas and feedback from employees and delivers them to HR or management.
In this episode Dean and Dana discuss:
- How accountability and engagement are both integral to successful and sustainable company culture.
- How 2-way accountability between employees and management creates growth opportunities for everyone.
- Simple ways to improve communication amongst peers and between employees and company leadership.
- How intuition is the key to connecting with anyone on a more meaningful level.
- A focus on accountability creates an environment where engagement, retention and performance will naturally improve.
- Communicating through real-time dialogue instead of via the inbox makes both conflict resolution and everyday communication easier.
- Learning to lean into intuition instead of always doing things by the book leads to more effective and authentic communication.
- Talking out your disagreements in a thoughtful way leads to more trust among team members.
See Dean’s TedTalk “Why Business Needs Intuition” here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEq9IYvgV7I
Connect with Dana Barbato:
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter:https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.