Colleen Gallagher: The Power of Intuition and Heart-Centered Leadership
Colleen Gallagher is an intuitive business and personal development consultant, author of several books, including her latest release, An Uncompromised Life, survivor of childhood cancer, and currently pursuing her Ph.D. in Psychology with a focus on Global Leadership and Change. Her most tremendous success is seeing her clients fall in love with life by overcoming trauma to create a lifestyle career that impacts the world. Through her courses, retreats, podcast, books, and products, Colleen empowers leaders to come to a newfound clarity on their mission so that they can better understand their gifts while taking deliberate action to grow their businesses.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Colleen Gallagher discuss:
- Responding to adversity and living purposefully
- Should technology scare you?
- Intuitive decision making, trusting the inner voice
- Balancing feminine and masculine energy
- Remember to practice silence and stillness. Reflect on your purpose and live it.
- Technology is a self-empowering tool that gets you introduced to the right people, networks, and information you are most passionate about.
- Trust your inner voice, and don’t fear the unknown. Follow your principle even when it’s hard—express compassion towards yourself and others.
- Tap into your creativity and imagination and put it through a systemic and organized system.
“I realized that death is not the scariest thing. The scariest thing in life is having a diagnosis and realizing that you never went for your dreams.” — Colleen Gallagher.
See Dean’s TedTalk “Why Business Needs Intuition” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEq9IYvgV7I
Connect with Colleen Gallagher:
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/