Catie Romero-Finger: How to Lead and Succeed in Web3
Catie Romero-Finger’s journey may have started with a pen and paper, but it’s her unyielding curiosity that has led her to explore the frontiers of emerging technologies. Now, as a leader in the digital marketing sphere, she shares her insights on the importance of adapting leadership styles to meet the demands of the ever-evolving Web 3.0 landscape. But what challenges lie ahead for Catie as she continues to push boundaries and empower her team? Only time will tell. Tune in to this episode with Catie to learn more.
About Catie Romero-Finger:
Holding 20+ years of experience in tech marketing & PR, and now owning a full-scope web3 marketing agency, Catie consults & grows web3 projects from 0 to Hero daily.
In the past, Catie’s participated in various panels, interviews & keynotes around the world; NFT.NYC, AIBC Dubai, Metaweek Dubai & more. Catie’s also been recently recognized as an influential woman in tech and web3 by Female Tech Leaders Community, and The Glass Digital LTD.
Catie’s mission is simple: to create means for inclusivity & creativity to thrive in the web3 space, contribute to the mass adoption of crypto, and get more chicks into the web3 space.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Catie Romero-Finger discuss how to:
- Discover the groundbreaking shift to Web 3.0 and the transformation it brings to businesses worldwide.
- Uncover the advantages Web 3.0 provides for emerging markets and financial sectors.
- Demystify the evolution from influencers to creators in the Web 3.0 landscape.
- Learn about the significance of adapting leadership styles to thrive in a Web 3.0 world.
- Explore the potential of Web 3.0 in leveling the economic playing field for everyone.
“The easiest way to explain Web3 is basically giving the people back power.” — Catie Romero-Finger
Connect with Catie:
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/
Show notes by Podcastologist: Hanz Jimuel Alvarez
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.