Angela Johnson – Business Agility: Adapt or Die
Just when Angela Johnson thought her career was set in stone, an unexpected twist taught her the importance of agility in business. This realization not only revolutionized her approach but also opened doors to a whole new world of opportunities. What was this twist? Keep reading to find out!
About Angela Johnson:
Angela Johnson is a Certified Scrum Trainer and a Business Agility Coach with Collaborative Leadership Team. In 2010, she founded the company to provide education and coaching services to clients adopting Scrum and Agile. In 2014, Angela renamed the company and began assembling the dream team. CoLeadTeam uses the Agile values and principles it teaches. Their experiences help their clients apply these practices more readily and enable them to pivot in the face of change.
A graduate of Hamline University (B.A.) and the University of St. Thomas (M.B.C.), Angela focuses her work on the upper Midwestern areas of the United States to best serve in her most important roles: wife and mom.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Angela Johnson discuss how to:
- Decode the critical role of agility in building adaptive business structures.
- Get acquainted with transformative agile frameworks, such as Scrum and Lean, to enhance your business efficiency.
- Expose the challenges in embracing agile methodologies within complicated organizations.
- Understand the power of trust and empowerment in ensuring success within agile settings.
- Construct small, self-reliant, and strategic teams to strengthen your business agility.
“Flatter is better. The more hierarchy and red tape we have, the less nimble we are.” — Angela Johnson
Connect with Angela:
Website URL: https://collaborativeleadershipteam.com/
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/
Show notes by Podcastologist: Hanz Jimuel Alvarez
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.